For over 15 years I have been a relationship and divorce counselor and coach. I support individuals in not just surviving but thriving after divorce. I believe firmly in attempting to make marriages work before filing for divorce, yet I realize that not all marriages can or should be saved. You may have wanted your divorce or you may find your head spinning as you are in the middle of a divorce you never wanted. I can support you in getting though this difficult time.
I taught divorce recovery for over six years and have written numerous articles on divorce and relationships. I am known as a gentle and empathic listener who quickly goes to core issues allowing pain to be transformed into join.
- Deep insightful work
- Quickly goes to core issues
- Whole body learning, experiential and playful
- Creates inner transformation
- 15 plus years as therapist and coach
- Leadership and Transformation Graduate and Coach of the Hendricks Institute
My Work is Not for Beginners…
- Her work is for those ready and willing to make a difference in their lives and their relationships personally, professionally and spiritually.
- Amy is available for individual and couples work workshops, corporate trainings and speaking engagements
- Amy is a facilitator for Awakening the Dreamer, The Work that Reconnects, and the work of Kathlyn and Gay Hendricks.
- MBA from Bultler University
- MAMFT from Christian Theological Seminary
- Certified Gestalt Therapist
- Training in Parenting coordination and Mediation
- Certified Relationship and Body Centered Coach from the Hendricks Institute.
To Contact Amy: